This week, we mainly tested the main chain's PBFT consensus mechanism and storage subnet, conducted stress tests, and fixed problems found. In general, testing is one to three times as much work as development. The security of a blockchain is much more important than a centralized project. It is almost fatal if a packet is lost, chain has stopped, or blockchain is subjected to a major attack. The current internal testing work is extremely important to the project, and we hope that community members will keep patient.
- Fixed the problem of block connection failure due to the occasional inconsistency of the two-phase information;
- Fixed the problem that the block cannot be generated occasionally when information is lost during the pre-confirmation phase;
- Fixed the issue that the block cannot be generated occasionally when the confirmation phase times out;
- Fixed the issue that the block cannot continue to be generated because the corresponding block is occasionally not received during the pre-confirmation phase.
- Fixed the problem of inconsistent data after multiple storage nodes read and write;
- Completely tested the synchronization of storage nodes according to the document--"Storage Node Synchronization Test Cases", and fixed the bugs found.