- Fixed the problem that restarting the server causes the claim transaction to be lost;
- Fixed chain data header writing error in long-term mining;
- Fixed the problem that the effective miners' reading service are not enough;
- Optimized the connection problem that preferentially connect nodes have the same network id;
- Optimized the problem that When the available space is insufficient, a single node will not always be claimed.
- Fixed some GUI tips and improved related logic;
- Fixed the problem that the newly created address application proxy service may be wrong;
- Fixed a bug where files exceeding the remaining size can be uploaded to cloud disk space;
- Added the option to reformat the cloud disk space metadata when there are parsing errors after reading;
- Limited uploading files with the same name to the same space.
- Completed the data browser: https://contatract.org/blocks;
- Updated the official website menu;
- Added social networking links to website;
- Released the 0.3.0 version of Wemore on the official website and uploaded a Mac version that can run stably;
- The official website has added relevant instructions for testnet deployment, but the testnet program have not been announced;
- Added "Disclosure" column on official website;
- Start regular and irregular information disclosure, including weekly newspapers, news, R&D, documents, and daily dynamic blogs.