- Fixed the problem that only the same node can claim space when adding nodes;
- Fixed the problem that a node has remaining space but cannot be claimed;
- Optimized the reconnection procedure when reading and writing files timed out;
- Tracked the problem of data loss after the blockchain restarted.
- Fixed the problem that if the back end cannot connect to the front end, the back end will not close automatically;
- Modified the front-end and back-end RPC interaction mode so that multiple commands can be executed in parallel;
- Fixed an issue where MacOS cannot be minimized;
- Fixed an issue where space creation might fail while uploading a file;
- Restricted some illegal operations;
- Fixed a bug that could create a space with the same name.